Year Round Rotational Beers
- Allerton’s Amber Ale – Amber Ale · 5.3% – Malty with a slight bitterness from the Cascade hops.
- Big Boy Pils – German Pilsner · 5.2% – Crisp, light, refreshing with a slight hop bitterness and malt sweetness, get one Big Boy!
- Caldwell’s Kolsch – Kölsch · 5.3% – Monarch’s crossover beer. If you’re seeking out a domestic, you should start with this style!
- False Alarm Pale Ale – Pale Ale · 5.0% – 100% Citra in this hoppy, crushable American Pale Ale.
- Frequency Coffee Black IPA – Black India Pale Ale · 7.0% – Coffee up front, nice hoppy finish! Cold brewed Frequency blend coffee from Intelligensia is used
- Tumble Down Oatmeal Brown – Brown Ale · 5.5% – Medium bodied, English brown ale with hints of toffee, chocolate, and coffee
- Whitt’s Wit -Witbier · 5.4% – Brewed with orange zest, orange peel, chamomile, ginger root, and coriander. A refreshing white wheat beer, try it with an orange slice.
- Zihuatanejo Stout – Stout · 6% – Our American Stout is smooth, with chocolate and coffee notes.
Seasonal Rotation Beers
- Festivus – Our Oktoberfest lager brewed for our annual Oktoberfest celebration.
- Fool’s Remedy – Quadrupel · 10.5% Our take on a Belgian-style Quadrupel. Fool’s Remedy pours dark ruby in color with hints of caramel, dark fruits, and raisins. Aromas of toffee and caramel leap from the glass.
- Mosaic Eclipse Session IPA – Named for the solar eclipse that passed through, Mosaic Eclipse is extensively hopped with Mosaic hops in the kettle and dry hopping phases.
- Prairie Sky Wheat –
- PNG Coffee Brown – Mad Goat coffee beans were used to make cold brew coffee in house, then added right before kegging to provide a nice coffee aroma.
- She Loves Me Not IPA –
Barrel Aged Series
- Unspoken Promise – Imperial Stout · 11.8% – Big, bold, Imperial Stout with dominant flavors from the chocolate and roasted malts. We took this stout and aged it in Bourbon Barrels from Chicago Distilling Company. Barrel aging lends notes of oak, vanilla, espresso, and cocoa to the already intense flavor profile from the base beer pushing this beer to another level. While Unspoken Promise is a big beer, with big flavors, they combine in such a way that none of them on their own are overpowering making this an enjoyable beer to share with friends and family, or on your own, that is your choice if you want to or not, we won’t tell!
- Zihuatanejo Stout with Vanilla Beans – American Stout 7.0% – Our beloved Zihuatanejo Stout, Z Stout for short, took a rest on some fresh Madagascar vanilla beans. We then aged it in Bourbon Barrels from Chicago Distilling Company. Barrel aging lends notes of oak, vanilla, espresso, and cocoa to the already sweet, chocolatey flavor profile from the base beer. Sit back and enjoy the subtle flavors from the barrel, vanilla beans, and roasted grains. Imagine you are just coming in to dock in the bay of Zihuatanejo and your journey is just about to begin. Zihuatanejo!
- (RW)2 – Tart raspberry flavor combines with this mild wheat ale , refreshing in its low ABV
- Bitter Gold Dust – Pale ale dry hopped with whole cone hops from our friends and Land Locked Hops.
- Broken Paddle DIPA – Double IPA West Coast style, lots of Simcoe, Centennial, and Columbus used throughout this brew. Finishes bitter, dry, and tart due to the wild fermentation allowed.
- Cascade Overload – Pale ale dry hopped with wet hops form our friends at Land Locked Hops.
- English Bitter Pale Ale – English Pale Ale · 5.3% Bitter English- style Pale Ale mimicking a well know European water profile
- Fair & Square IPA – Session IPA · 5.4% – SMaSH (Single Malt and Single Hop) with Maris Otter malt, and Centennial hops. Slightly hazy and fruity.
- Minimum Distance – Amber · 5.0% – Dark, roasty amber with a slight citrus nose from generous amounts of Amarillo, Crystal, and Simcoe hops. Dry hopped exclusively with Amarillo.
- No Time to Explain IPA – Unfiltered, light session IPA with single malt Maris Otter, kettle hopped exclusively with Centennial hops, then dry hopped with more Centennial and Equinox hops and finished with whole vanilla beans for a slight sweetness in the aroma. Finishes dry with a lingering bitterness.
- Peach Wheat – American Wheat fermented on peach puree.
- Quick Hefe – Brewed for a wedding reception in 10 days!
- Raspberry Whitt’s Wit – Unfiltered Whitt’s Wit fermented with raspberry puree for a slight tart finish and a ruby red color.
- Sunshot Wheat – American Wheat · 5.4% – Cloudy, subtle bitterness from Cascade and Amarillo hops. German yeast strain provides aromas of banana and cloves.
- Zihuatanejo with Coconut and Vanilla Beans – Stout · 6% – Our beloved Zihuatanejo Stout, with toasted coconut and fresh Madagascar vanilla beans added to fermentation.
- Zihuatanejo with Coffee and Cocoa Nibs · 6% – Our beloved Zihuatanejo Stout, with cold brewed Intelligentsia coffee and cocoa nibs added to fermentation.
Kickstarter Brew Session Beers
- The Great Gazoo – Grilled pineapple and roasted jalapeño combine in this light ale. The jalapeño is noticeable up front in the nose and at the backend, while the pineapple provides a little sweetness along the way.
- .38 Special Wee Heavy – Scotch Ale · 8.5% – Rich, malty, and smooth this is a Kickstarter Brew inspired by Travis
- 38 Pounder Wee Heavy – Scotch Ale · 11.0% – Rich, malty, drier than the .38 Special due to a different strain of yeast, this is a Kickstarter Brew inspired by Travis